Cog is made of polydioxanone thread which has barbs on the surface.
Unwanted wrinkles, cellulite, adipose tissue accumulation , skin overload.
Treatment in patients:
- Over the age of 35
- After sudden weight loss
- After pregnancy
- In photo-hardened skins
- With genetically thin (transparent) skin
Sterile polydioxanone threads (3D COG)
- NEEDLE. Round-edged sharpness minimizes the damage of blood vessel.
- Cannula R type. Blunt needle is deal to prevent the damage of inner skin tissues and blood vessels that leads to bruise and swelling with it’s sharpness.
- Cannoula L type. Advantage of blunt needle and smooth separation of suture from the cannula.
- Trusted technique with long-lasting results
- Immediate, comfortable, painless and safe small-scale surgery without remaining scars
- Efficient cost versus result
- Minor recovery time